Transmute Is 1 Year Old
We are delighted to share that Transmute (http://wetransmute.com), our Digital Transformation Consultancy is now one year old!
We want to thank our team, clients, partners and friends, for your invaluable help, support and connections over the last year; we wouldn’t be celebrating such a successful year without you all and if we can help you in anyway, please let us know.
Here was our launch news in The Drum last September: http://bit.ly/TRDrum1 and we wanted to share an update with our friends. Here’s what we’ve been up to:
In September 2014, we co-founded Transmute. We’ve been working closely together for the last 5 years. Before that, Charlie ran his own agency and undertook a Head of Digital role at a PR Agency, whilst Tiffany consulted to government for 12 years and to global businesses for 5 years. Together we decided to make a significant difference to the bottom line of the organisations we work with.
We embed better digital and social media capability into all departments including HR, Customer Service and Sales – not just the marketing department – and help organisations through digital transformation.
Our work in the last 12 months has taken us to Abu Dhabi, Amsterdam, Chicago, New York and Switzerland. We have had the immeasurable pleasure to work with amazing clients including;
Acxiom, BIMA, Cabinet Office, Creative Skillset, Google, Market Research Society, Marketing Agencies Association, National Trust, Open University, Parliament, Prudential, Richmond Council, SABMiller, The Telegraph, UAE Government, Viacom, and those are only the ones we can name.
It’s such an exciting, rapidly evolving field that we wanted to ground it with a couple of examples of recent work we’ve undertaken.
- We’re working with Parliament to design the first Social Media Guidance for all MPs
- Saving HR costs by employer brand repositioning and direct social media recruitment
- Digital and social media Performance Audits for the National Trust and Big Lottery Fund
- Social Listening to inform business investment for global challenger brands
- Running social media for Richmond Council’s Fanzone for the Rugby World Cup
- Commercial Strategy and performance evaluation for Creative Skillset’s digital delivery
- Setting digital objectives for FTSE 100’s and their digital thought leadership strategy
- Designed, filmed and delivered social media training for B2B tech sales teams
- Developed and delivered online and face-to-face training for MAA, Google, BIMA
- Training needs analysis and digital capabilities mapping for media giants
Our New Office
In our anniversary week we moved into a new office at 22 Upper Ground, Southbank, SE1 9PD. We’re just behind the Oxo Tower with a stunning view, so if you’re in the area, please drop by for a coffee (or beer).
All the best,
Tiffany and Charlie